NIT Raipur vs IIIT Raipur, which to choose? [ Placement || Cutoff || Research]

NIT Raipur  Year of Establishment :  1956 The Institute, located in Raipur, the Capital City of Chhattisgarh State, is spared over an area of 100 acres. Raipur city is well connected with Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Nagpur & Bhubneshwar by regular flights and is on the main Howrah-Mumbai railway line route. The institute is 5 km from Raipur railway station and 14 km from airport on NH-6, the Great Eastern Road. PLACEMENT STATISTICS (BATCH 2013-2017) Number of company participated                                     55 Number of eligible students for placement                      708 Number of offer receive                                                   457 Average package                                                            7.2 LPA PLACEMENT STATISTICS (BATCH 2014-2018) Number of company participated                                     68 Number of eligible students for placement                      727 Number of offer receive 

How to prepare for BITSAT exam? Which books to solve?

BITSAT paper level is much similar to that of VIT, SRM and CUSAT entrance exams I had given all so I didn’t really had difficulty in solving the paper of BITSAT.
So why I am not in BITS then?
Fake Answer: They are money sucker, have you not heard about the recent strike of students against the management?
In what world you are?
All private colleges are same whether it be VIT, SRM or BITS.
An idiot will go their.

We all know how good BITS colleges are so no need to write here. An idiot will reject such good colleges.
Genuine Answer:
My speed and accuracy of solving problems in given time was not that good, that’s the main reasons.
When I tried to achieve speed, my accuracy went down and when I work on my accuracy then my speed went down.
The only guilt I have not practicing more problems, I remember that I have solved few chapters questions from 


but not the entire book.
If you are serious for BITSAT exam and I mean real seriousness, then you must solve this book atleast 60% .
Try to keep a stopwatch beside you so that you can note your time, and their will be a instance when your accuracy will be good and your speed will be better than 1.2 minutes but you don’t have to stop, this is the mistake I had done, make sure you won’t repeat it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What motivated you to prepare for IIT-JEE?

NIT Raipur vs IIIT Raipur, which to choose? [ Placement || Cutoff || Research]

What would you advise someone who is preparing for the JEE Advanced 2019?